Thursday, June 23, 2011

The time has come...

Today marks my last day and night in Siena, and it is very hard to imagine I will not be here tomorrow at this time. My friends and I are leaving for Roma in the early a.m., in which I will have time for one last cappuccino, and then we catch our flight for Prague!
I have learned so much about myself and others while being here. My sister told me yesterday to "live it up to the fullest" for my last day, but I think I have lived it to the fullest all of my days here. Time is a precious gift, and you don't want to hold back from things that will leave you with lasting memories.
Tonight is our program goodbye dinner, followed by goodbyes to new friends we have made here, and one last hoorah in the Campo and other favorite spots. This experience has been more than I asked for, and I will definitely be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment