Tuesday, May 31, 2011

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words" - Donna Robert.

May be a cheesy quote (haters don't hate), but I like corny and it really applies. Since being here my friends and I apply lyrics to all of our daily routines. Yesterday, one friend said, "We are like the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants; only we break out in song." Today I sang the A.C. Siena calcio fan song aloud in Italian class. Ci piace cantare!

Anche (also)...walking home tonight I saw a blonde middle aged woman dying with laughter, surrounded by her best girlfriends and husbands. At dinner tonight, my friends and I discussed how we maybe would have never met each other if it weren't for this trip. "Strangers are just friends waiting to happen"- Steve Klaka. It makes me think that things are meant to be and without a doubt we will be eachothers lifelong friends. I hope in years to come some study abroad girl looks over to see us being our typical hysterical selves!













No comments:

Post a Comment